A lightly-fulled single-ply yarn of magnum proportions! Whip out a super-cozy accessory in just hours with this super-sized delight of a yarn. Our premium Uruguayan merino is just as soft as ever, and Rasta comes in a range of our unique “watercolor multi” colorways as well as a rainbow of semi-solid basics. Unbelievably squishy, this is the yarn to turn to when you want the ultimate in warmth (or the ultimate in speed!)
Great for: Quick knits, textured stitches, hats, cowls, scarves, outerwear.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since Rasta is dyed in small batches. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same batch. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Texture: Single ply slightly felted with a twist
- Yardage: 90 yards (82 meters)
- Skein weight: 150 grams (5.29 ounces)
- Knitting Gauge: 8.0 - 10.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 13 - 19 or 9 - 15mm
- Recommended hook size US N/P/15 to P/Q or 10 - 15 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 7-9 scs per 4"
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Super Bulky
Hand wash cold, dry flat