Learn the super trendy art of amigurumi! Choose an animal you'd like to make from either Animal Friends of Pica Pau book and venture into the wild with us. Using typical amigurumi techniques, we'll work along with you as you build a new friend to gift or just cuddle.
You'll need some experience doing basic stitches & reading patterns and your stitches. In the class we'll learn:
- magic ring
Where: Needles & Hooks
When: This class takes place over 2 days spaced 2 weeks apart, 2 hours per day. We want you to have plenty of time to work in between classes. Feel free to come in any time to ask questions. We have 2 options:
- Saturdays, August 13th & 27th from 2-4pm
- Tuesdays, August 16th & 30th from 2-4pm
Materials: (not included)
- Either Pica Pau book: Animal Friends of Pica Pau or Animal Friends of Pica Pau 2
- Yarn: We recommend Scheepjes Softfun (because there are so many colors!) or Berroco Vintage DK
- Hooks and notions required for your chosen pattern
- Safety Eyes
We offer a 10% discount on all class materials purchased in our store for this class
Fine Print: Some crochet and pattern reading experience is required for this class, it's not for beginners. Classes are offered in person and are limited to a small number of participants. If you choose to cancel, you will receive a refund up to 48 hours prior to the beginning of the class. Refunds will be issued if your class is cancelled due to low enrollment.