Naturally light and luxurious, Elements DK from West Yorkshire Spinners is a sophisticated yarn inspired by shades of summer. This sustainable yarn has been created with the environment in mind and uses a naturally harmonious blend of Falkland Islands wool and Tencel™ Lyocell harvested from sustainably managed wood sources, which are biodegradable and fully compostable. The yarn creates a super-soft breathable fabric with graceful drape and superb sheen, making it a fantastic choice for summer tops, cardigans and sweaters. Elements DK also enhances lace, colorwork and textures beautifully.
- 60% Lyocell, 40% Falkland Wool
- 50 grams, 122 yards (112m)
- Knitting Gauge: 21-24 sts over 4", ~28rows
- Knitting Needles: US 5-7 (3.75-4.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 scs over 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Hook: 7-I
- Made in England
Suggested Care: Hand wash, dry flat. Reshape while damp. Do not iron.