Mechita is a fingering-weight, beautifully-dyed single-ply Superwash yarn.
Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Texture: Single
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
- Suggested Care:
- Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble