A two-ply yarn from the highest quality Peruvian Highland sheep. Extremely soft and rich in character with excellent stitch definition.
- 50 grams, 123 yards (112m)
- 100% Fine Highland Wool
- Knitting Gauge: 20-24sts over 4" (10cm)
- Needles: US 6-11 (4 - 8mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14-17sts over 4" (10cm)
- Hook: H-K
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
Care: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel.